Be an Essential Healthcare Worker as a Lab Assistant in Palo Alto
Laboratory assistants are essential healthcare workers, working alongside doctors and healthcare providers as an important part of a medical team. With our Lab Assistant degree program you can learn how to perform important medical procedures, including routine and specialized tests, and laboratory procedures for hematology, bacteriology, urinalysis, electrocardiography, and phlebotomy. Students learn how to record testing information, prepare specimens, clean and restock the lab facility, keep inventory, and order lab supplies. With this online degree program you can gain the skills and knowledge to be an important worker in the medical world.
- 100% online!
- Experienced faculty
- Individualized support
- No prerequisites required
- A.S. degree option
Why choose our Palo Alto programs?
We provide quality education and career training for students just like you. Our programs are achievable, our degrees are desirable, and our goal is to provide you with an education that works for you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Online Expertise – We have the experience to offer quality online education.
- Flexibility to fit your life – Courses are 100% online and available to you 24/7. With monthly start dates you can start when you’re ready, and work when you want.
- Experienced faculty, dedicated to you – Enjoy quality, individualized instruction from experienced faculty.
- The right program for you – Choose from a variety of certificate and degree programs in a wide range of fields.
- Your success is our goal – We are committed to your success. Our goal is for you to obtain the training you need for the career you desire, and we offer personalized support to help get you there.